Your safety comes first
As we take the health and safety of our customers and our teams very seriously during this COVID 19 period, the FRED hotel has decided to act without further delay.
We had to reinvent ourselves and have completely redesigned our welcoming and cleaning process which will provide you maximum protection during your stay with us.
But that's not all, the Fred Hotel took advantage of this period to improve all of its common areas and rooms to guarantee you a unique Parisian experience.
Our teams are trained so that nothing is left to chance and that each stay with us is a source of comfort and security for you, in a healthy and protected environment.
To do so, we have set up a specific hygiene protocol regarding every aspect of our hotel:
- A daily monitoring sheet per employee.
- Wearing masks, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Specific outfits remaining and washed on site, no civilian clothing for the maids.
- The change of shift of each receptionist will be made every 12 hours, which avoids multiplying the teams and transfers with the outside.
The common areas:
- Several hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be available: one at the reception and one on each floor in front of the elevator.
- Very frequent cleaning of places of meeting points such as stairways, elevator, door knobs…
- A mask and a disposable glove will be given to each customer upon arrival, at the reception.
- A circuit distinguishes the entry and exit flows, marks on the ground make it possible to respect the distancing at the time of arrival and departure from the hotel.
- Each of our housekeeping staff will be assigned to a floor which will always be the same.
- Each room will be ventilated for several hours and cleaned with special detergents.
- All linen, even unused, will be systematically changed and washed between each customer.
- A period of 24 hours will be respected between each departure and new arrival in the rooms
- - Breakfast will be prepared and delivered to your room with the strictest hygiene rules.
We hope that all of these measures will give you confidence in the seriousness of our approach.
Of course, for any questions from you, we will be happy to inform you and detail our working methods by sending us an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
While waiting for your next stay with us, take good care of yourself and your loved ones,
Mr. Tissa BAMUNU (Director) and the whole team.